Law 34/2002 of (Services of Information Society (from now on LSSICE)
Likewise, we inform you that spamming, or sending unsolicited bulk mails is forbidden by the aforementioned Law and that Pellets de Asturias follows a policy of permission marketing, so we ask for your consent with respect to commercial communications we could send you by e-mail. Please be aware, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 20 and 21 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, that the data you provide us will be used to accomplish such commercial communications regarding our products and services that may be of your interest so we understand that you consent to receive communications directly made by Pellets de Asturias, without prejudice to your right to revoke at any time your consent for the reception of commercial communications by writing to the address referred to above.
The source code, images, photographs, sounds, animations, text, as well as the information and contents included in www.pelletsasturias.com are the property of Pellets de Asturias, being the source code and the graphic design property of ASAC Comunicaciones, S.L., and this website can not be reproduced in whole or part, or manipulated, distributed, divulged, modified, or decompiled without the prior written permission of its owner, Pellets de Asturias.
Users may solely and exclusively use the material on this site for his/her personal and private use, being forbidden its use for commercial purposes or illegal activities. All rights under copyright are expressly reserved by Pellets de Asturias.
Pellets de Asturias ensures observance of the above conditions as well as of the proper use of the contents presented in its website, taking pertinent civil and criminal penalties that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
Personal Data collected in the contract forms of the website of Pellets de Asturias will be automatically processed and incorporated into the relevant files whose ownership corresponds to Pellets de Asturias.
The collection and automatic processing of Personal Data aims to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with Pellets de Asturias, as well as management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the services that the user decides to contract.
Pellets de Asturias has taken technical and organizational measures, and legally required safety levels in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, as regards the exercise of the rights of access, rectification and cancellation in accordance with its law.
- Cookies will be used only in those cases that the access to the website www.pelletsasturias has been through a link or banner coming from an affiliate of Pellets de Asturias. Cookies are small files which our computer sends to yours, but they do not provide any information regarding your name or any other personal data. The cookies we use can not read data off your computer or read cookies already existing on your computer. If you want you can set your browser to notify you on screen that you will receive a cookie. Even if the user decides that his/her computer will not receive these cookies it will not prevent him/her from accessing the information on the website www.pelletsasturias.com.
- Pellets de Asturias will not be liable for damages caused or likely to occur, or technical defects, whatever their nature, derived from the use of information and materials contained on its web site. The links and hypertext, which make possible to the user, through the Web-Site www.pelletsasturias.com, the access to benefits and services offered by third parties are not owned or controlled by Pellets de Asturias; such entity is not liable for the information contained therein or any effects that might result from such information.
- Pellets de Asturias is not responsible for the breach of any rule that the user may incur in his/her access to the Web-Site www.pelletsasturias.com and / or the use of the information contained herein.
- Pellets de Asturias may change without prior notice, the information contained in the Web-Site www.pelletsasturias.com, as well as its settings and presentation.
- Pellets de Asturias is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks, not owned by that entity, but appearing on the Web-Site www.pelletsasturias.com. Likewise it is not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of links to websites which can be accessed from www.pelletsasturias.com.
- Pellets de Asturias is not responsible for the virus originating from a data transmission by third parties (e.g., macros in word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), created with the purpose of giving negative results for a computer system.
- Ultimately, the user is solely responsible for the use he/she makes of the services, content, links and hypertext in the web-site www.pelletsasturias.com.